When you use WILL, three things may be happening: distant future, something you´re not sure or something you have just decided. Let´s make it clearer!
When you decide at the time of speaking, a voluntary action:
- I will send you the information when I get it.
- I will translate the email, so Mr. Smith can read it.
- Will you help me move this heavy table?
- Will you make dinner?
When you make a plan, something you´re not sure or it´s too distant:
- I will call you when I arrive.
- If I am elected President of the United States, I will make sure everyone has access to inexpensive health insurance.
- I promise I will not tell him about the surprise party.